I knew virtually nothing about scooters but was shopping for one for my son in college. I had contacted many places and still had no clue. When I called a2b scooters, I got great service. I believe his name was Jeff, told me about the different types and what would work best for my son. He saved me money on shipping even though I needed it asap. What a great company and even better customer service. You can't go wrong buying from them!! This is a company you can trust.
- Susan, Tampa, FL
Go Motorboard 2000XR
|IMPORTANT NOTE: As consumer advocates for our customers, we do not recommend the purchase of the Go Motorboard.|
We have come to this decision over years of being an authorized dealer of the Go Motorboard and selling many of these scooters.
The reason behind this decision was simple. Too many of the scooters were experiencing problems eg. with the controller, charger, etc. and more importantly the manufacturer of the Motorboard, Roth Motors, was in no way properly supporting the scooter. Consequently many customers were left with essentially expensive paper weights.
We do however highly recommend the Go-Ped I-Ped electric scooter as a far superior alternative to the Motorboard. It has the same convenient light weight and portability.
See Go-Ped I-Ped Electric Scooter
- Management A2B Scooters
(go to specs) (range tests) (see more pics) (see 2000XR+)
The most advanced motorized scooter available on the planet!
The Go Motorboard 2000XR is a quatum leap in scooter design, technology, and performance, and promises to revolutionize urban travel.
The 2000XR is not a toy. This is why is called a Motorboard and not a scooter. It is a serious transportation device with a top speed of 15mph*, giving it the power and endurance necessary to get around in any urban environment. What's even more incredible, is that the 2000XR can be easily folded up, and weighing only 16.5 lbs, it is light enough to be carried on the subway, train, bus, or into work.
The 2000XR can be fully charged in under 120 minutes. And, unlike most other electric scooters out there, the 2000XR can be kick-scooted due to our patent-pending free-wheeling technology, so even if your battery does die you won't be stranded.
What makes the 2000XR so good?
Real World Range Tests:
- Twin custom-wound 750 Watt electric motors rated at 1
- Tough, aerospace-grade 6061 T6 aluminum body
- Incredibly Powerful Nanotechnology Lithium Phosphate battery
- Ensolite rubber padding under deck for an even smoother and more comfortable ride
- Quick charger with intelligent battery conditioning
- High performance polyether tires
- Front tuned-spring suspension system for a silky smooth ride
- Completely redesigned motor controller for improved
- Low deck height for easy kick scooting
- Advanced microprocessor controlled motors. Pulse Width Modulated at 10,000 times a second
- Innovative "Free wheeling" technology
- Super light weight - only 16.5 lbs
- Super strong steering hinge
- Integrated kneeling kick-stand and folding mechanism
- Carried easily onto trains, subways, or busses
- Max Speed of 15 mph*
- Max rider weight of 250lbs
- Not Recommended for those under 16 years old
- 90 day limited warranty
*dependant on rider's weight and terrain
1) 140 lb rider, moderate head wind, flat hard surface with slight inclines/declines = 7.9 miles
- Jeff, A2B Scooters
Greenlake, Seattle, WA
2) 224 lb rider, light head wind, very level - on sea front, tarmac - very smooth = 5.7 miles
-back to top-
Availability: In stock and ready to ship FREE UPS Ground anywhere in the continental U.S. same or next business day.
Test Ride: We know you'll like this scooter, but if you are in the Seattle area and would like to test ride the Motorboard 2000XR, please call our store anytime.
Order online or call our Toll Free Hotline at 1-866-333-8686 to order your new Go Motorboard 2000XR today.
-back to top-
|Also In This Category|